What are Anticholinergics?
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: March 2017
- Brocks DR. Anticholinergic drugs used in Parkinson's disease: An overlooked class of drugs from a pharmacokinetic perspective. J Pharm Pharm Sci. 1999 May-Aug;2(2):39-46.
- Parkinson’s UK. Accessed online on 1/20/17 at https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/anticholinergics.
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation. Accessed online on 1/20/17 at http://www.pdf.org/parkinson_prescription_meds.
- MedlinePlus, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Accessed online on 1/20/16 at https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a682160.html.
- Accessed online on 1/20/17 at http://reference.medscape.com/drug/cogentin-benztropine-343072#0.
- Connolly BS, Lang AE. Pharmacological treatment of Parkinson disease: a review. JAMA. 2014 Apr 23-30;311(16):1670-83.