How I Deal with Chronic Pain in Parkinson’s
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The ParkinsonsDisease.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Rana, A. Q., A. R. M. Qureshi, A. Haris, M. A. Danish, M. S. Furqan, O. Shaikh, Z. Sarfraz and R. Rana (2018). "Negative impact of severity of pain on mood, social life and general activity in Parkinson’s disease." Neurological research 40(12): 1054-1059.
- Reid, M. C., C. Eccleston and K. Pillemer (2015). "Management of chronic pain in older adults." BMJ 350: h532.
- Schnitzer, T. J. (2006). "Update on guidelines for the treatment of chronic musculoskeletal pain." Clinical Rheumatology 25(1): 22-29.
- Steingrímsdóttir, Ó. A., T. Landmark, G. J. Macfarlane and C. S. Nielsen (2017). "Defining chronic pain in epidemiological studies: a systematic review and meta-analysis." Pain 158(11): 2092-2107.
- Treede, R.-D., W. Rief, A. Barke, Q. Aziz, M. I. Bennett, R. Benoliel, M. Cohen, S. Evers, N. B. Finnerup and M. B. First (2015). "A classification of chronic pain for ICD-11." Pain 156(6): 1003.