Managing Care in Mid-Stages
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: March 2017
- National Parkinson Foundation. Accessed online on 12/8/16 at http://www.parkinson.org/understanding-parkinsons/what-is-parkinsons/The-Stages-of-Parkinsons-Disease
- Parkinson’s Resource Foundation. Accessed online on 12/8/16 at http://parkinsonsresource.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/The-FIVE-Stages-of-Parkinsons-Disease.pdf
- Carter JH, Stewart BJ, Archbold PG, Inoue I, Jaglin J, Lannon M, Rost‐Ruffner E, Tennis M, McDermott MP, Amyot D, Barter R. Living with a person who has Parkinson's disease: the spouse's perspective by stage of disease. Movement Disorders. 1998 Jan 1;13(1):20-8.
- Russell JA, Ciucci MR, Connor NP, Schallert T. Targeted exercise therapy for voice and swallow in persons with Parkinson’s disease. Brain Res. 2010 Jun 23; 1341: 3–11. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2010.03.029
- Caring and Coping, National Parkinson Foundation. Accessed online on 3/3/17 at http://www.parkinson.org/sites/default/files/Caring-and-Coping.pdf