Medications Used To Treat Parkinson’s
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: April 2017
- Hauser, RA. Parkinson Disease Treatment & Management. Medscape. Accessed online on 1/13/17 at http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1831191-treatment.
- University of Maryland Medical Center. Accessed online on 1/13/17 at http://umm.edu/health/medical/reports/articles/parkinsons-disease.
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation. Accessed online on 1/20/17 at http://www.pdf.org/.
- Brocks DR. Anticholinergic drugs used in Parkinson's disease: An overlooked class of drugs from a pharmacokinetic perspective. J Pharm Pharm Sci. 1999 May-Aug;2(2):39-46.
- Parkinson’s UK. Accessed online on 1/20/17 at https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/anticholinergics.
- Zelapar prescribing information. Accessed online on 1/23/17 at http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/021479s003s004lbl.pdf
- National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Institutes of Health. Accessed online on 1/23/17 at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/1312
- National Parkinson Foundation. Accessed online on 1/23/17 at http://www.parkinson.org/understanding-parkinsons/treatment/Medications-for-Motor-Symptoms/COMT-inhibitors.