Complementary and Alternative Therapies
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: March 2017
- University of Maryland Medical Center. Accessed online on 2/7/17 at http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/parkinsons-disease.
- Complementary and integrative medicine, MedlinePlus, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Accessed online on 2/7/17 at https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/complementaryandintegrativemedicine.html
- Mayo Clinic. Accessed online on 2/8/17 at http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/parkinsons-disease/basics/alternative-medicine/con-20028488.
- American Massage Therapy Association. Accessed online on 6/2/16 at https://www.amtamassage.org/.
- S. Food and Drug Administration. Accessed online on 2/7/17 at http://www.fda.gov/AboutFDA/Transparency/Basics/ucm195635.htm.
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation. Accessed online on 2/7/17 at http://www.pdf.org/en/fall03_Nutritional.