Reducing Fall Risk with Parkinson’s
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: March 2017
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation. Accessed online on 2/23/17 at http://www.pdf.org/en/fall09_fall_prevention.
- Schrag A, Choudhury M, Kaski D, Gallagher DA. Why do patients with Parkinson’s disease fall? A cross-sectional analysis of possible causes of falls. Npj Parkinson’s Disease. 2015. 1, 15011; doi: 10.1038/npjparkd.2015.11.
- Activities of Daily Living: Practical Pointers for Parkinson’s Disease, National Parkinson Foundation. Accessed online on 2/22/17 at http://www.parkinson.org/sites/default/files/Practical_Pointers.pdf.
- American Parkinson Disease Association. Accessed online on 2/21/17 at http://www.apdaparkinson.org/freezing-in-parkinsons-disease/.
- Occupational therapy vs. physical therapy, The College of St. Scholastica. Accessed online on 2/6/17 at https://www.css.edu/the-sentinel-blog/occupational-therapy-vs-physical-therapy-diagnosing-the-differences.html.