Useful Assistive Devices for Parkinson’s Disease
Written by: Emily Downward | Last reviewed: March 2017
- Activities of Daily Living: Practical Pointers for Parkinson’s Disease, National Parkinson Foundation. Accessed online on 2/22/17 at http://www.parkinson.org/sites/default/files/Practical_Pointers.pdf.
- Essential Tremor. Accessed online on 2/22/17 at http://www.essentialtremor.org/treatments/assistive-devices/.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research. Accessed online on 2/22/17 at https://www.michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?assistance-products-for-parkinson-disease-community-recommendations.
- National Resource Center on Supportive Housing and Home Modifications in affiliation with the Fall Prevention Center of Excellence. Accessed online on 2/22/17 at http://www.homemods.org.
- American Occupational Therapy Association. Accessed online on 2/22/17 at http://www.aota.org/about-occupational-therapy.aspx.