What Is Capgras Syndrome?
- Kim, M. This strange syndrome causes people to think their loved ones have been replaced by identical impostors. Published April 7, 2018. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/this-strange-syndrome-causes-people-to-think-their-loved-ones-have-been-replaced-by-identical-impostors/2018/04/06/0091f168-1be6-11e8-9de1-147dd2df3829_story.html?noredirect=on. Accessed online May 10, 2018.
- Kyrtsos CR, Stahl MC, Capgras Syndrome in a Patient with Parkinson's Disease after Bilateral Subthalamic Nucleus Deep Brain Stimulation: A Case Report. Case Rep Neurol. 2015;7(2):127-33. Published May 21, 2015. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4464017/. Accessed online May 7, 2018.
- Bursack, C.B. Capgras Syndrome: How to Cope with a Loved One's Delusions. Updated September 23, 2017. https://www.agingcare.com/ARTICLES/CARING-FOR-A-LOVED-ONE-WITH-CAPGRAS-SYNDROME-197688.HTM. Accessed online May 10, 2018.
- Capgras Syndrome in DLB Associated with Anxiety and Hallucinations. Lewy Body Dementia Association website. https://www.lbda.org/content/capgras-syndrome-dlb-associated-anxiety-and-hallucinations. Accessed online May 11, 2018.
- Groth CL, Pusso A, Capgras Syndrome in Advanced Parkinson's Disease. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2018;30(2):160-163. https://neuro.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.neuropsych.17030052. Accessed online May 12, 2018.