Causes & Treatments of Bowel Issues with Parkinson’s Disease
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The ParkinsonsDisease.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Holden K. Parkinson's Disease and Acid Reflux - Nutrition U Can Live With. Nutrition U Can Live With. https://nutritionucanlivewith.com/parkinsons-disease-and-acid-reflux/. Published 2016. Accessed January 23, 2019.
- Çamcı G, Oğuz S. Association between Parkinson's Disease and Helicobacter Pylori. thejcn.org.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4828559/. Published 2016. Accessed January 23, 2019.
- Bronstein MD PhD J. Helicobacter Pylori Eradication and Motor Fluctuations in Parkinson's Disease. The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research | Parkinson's Disease. https://www.michaeljfox.org/foundation/grant-detail.php?grant_id=369. Published 2007. Accessed January 23, 2019.
- Jost W. Gastrointestinal Motility Problems in Patients with Parkinsonʼs Disease
- Colonic Dysmotility - Parkinson Disease - ALPF Medical Research. Alpfmedical.info. https://www.alpfmedical.info/parkinson-disease-3/colonic-dysmotility.html. Published unknown. Accessed January 23, 2019.