Unexplained Pain in Parkinson’s Disease
- Christensen, J. Does Parkinson’s hurt? Parkinson’s Foundation website. http://www.parkinson.org/Living-with-Parkinsons/Managing-Parkinsons/Advice-for-the-Newly-Diagnosed/Does-Parkinsons-HurtDoes Parkinson’s Hurt? Accessed online September 12, 2018.
- Lopes, JM. Parkinson’s News Today website. Published August 31, 2018. https://parkinsonsnewstoday.com/2018/08/31/study-reveals-mechanisms-underlying-pain-processing-parkinsons-disease/. Accessed online September 13, 2018.
- eLife. "Novel brain network linked to chronic pain in Parkinson's disease: A novel pain-sensing network links the subthalamic nucleus region of the brain to abnormal pain processing in a rat model of Parkinson's disease." ScienceDaily. Published August 28, 2018. www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180828114734.html. Accessed online September 10, 2018.
- Pautrat A, Rolland M, Barthelemy M, et al. Revealing a novel nociceptive network that links the subthalamic nucleus to pain processing. Elife.2018;7:e36607 DOI: 10.7554/eLife.36607. Accessed online September 12, 2018.
- New Brain Network linked to Chronic Pain in Parkinson’s: Study. https://9zest.com/blog/new-brain-network-linked-chronic-pain-parkinsons-study/. Accessed online September 12, 2018.