The Role of the LRRK2 Gene in Future PD Treatment
- Parkinson's therapies being developed may benefit everybody with the disease. Published July 26, 2018. https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180726/Parkinsons-therapies-being-developed-may-benefit-everybody-with-the-disease.aspx. Accessed online July 29, 2018.
- Di maio R, Hoffman EK, Rocha EM, et al. LRRK2 activation in idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Sci Transl Med. 2018;10(451):eaar5429. http://stm.sciencemag.org/content/10/451/eaar5429. Accessed online July 29, 2018.
- Protein affected by rare Parkinson’s mutation may lurk behind many cases of the disease. Published July 25, 2018. www.firstwordpharma.com/node/1581129. Accessed online July 29, 2018.
- Fox, M. Drug giant Glaxo teams up with DNA testing company 23andMe. Published July 28, 2018. https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/drug-giant-glaxo-teams-dna-testing-company-23andme-n894531. Accessed online July 29, 2018.
- Begley, S. Drugs aimed at a sliver of Parkinson’s patients may benefit many more than thought — and boost a biotech. Published July25, 2018. https://www.statnews.com/2018/07/25/parkinsons-disease-drugs-may-benefit-more-patients/. Accessed online July 29, 2018.